MBC-R-EVO: is a Hybrid boost controller system it uses an electronic solenoid to select the pre loaded actuator base boost and the adjusted boost pressure by the Mechanical boost controller MBC-R to make the connection simple this hybrid package also contain the power switch and cigarette plug in power supply or you can cut the plug off to connect permanently to the ignition power.
1. Make sure the adjustment knob is as far as possible but before it is separate from the main body than turn
the adjustment dial in 2-3 turn clockwise as for the base starting point.
2. Connect the MBC-R according to the diagram with the shortest possible vacuum hose connection and away
from heat most of the standard turbo system is similar the internal wastegate shown in the diagram. please
note some extra parts may be needed for non basic turbo configuration and can be purchase from
3. Connect the bottom port of the boost controller to the boost source. It can be manifold or turbo compressor.
4. Connect the side port (marked with a triangle sign) of the boost controller to the wastegate. Make sure you
cable tight all the vacuum hoses
5. Recheck all the connection, warm up the car and driver and drive moderately monitor the boost level at this
stage you boost should be similar or lower than your standard boost, if so you can start turning the
adjustment dial clockwise to increase boost (we recommend do it on a Dyno make sure it is adjust by a
professional, best is with full throttle 3000-4000 rpm in 3rd gear)and repeat the step 5 till the desired boost